The ballad of reading gaol he did not wear his scarlet coat. The ballad of reading gaol is a poem by oscar wilde written in exile in berneval le grand after his release from reading gaol red del on 19 may 1897. The ballad of reading gaol by oscar wilde i he did not wear his scarlet coat for blood and wine are red and blood and wine were on his hands when they found him . The ballad of reading gaol by oscar wilde tells of wildes experiences in prison and his observations of another prisoner condemned to die. Oscar wilde the ballad of reading gaol 1898 vv 1 174 in memoriam ctw sometime trooper of the royal horse guards obiit hm prison reading berkshire
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.