Here is the easiest way to remove the crankshaft position sensor the crankshaft shaft position sensor is very difficult to replace on the nissan . Https www1aautocom nissan altima 1a auto shows you how to change the crankshaft position sensor on a 1994 toyota camry 30l v6 this video is . How to replace a camshaft position sensor on a 2004 nissan maxima having trouble getting your car to turn over as quickly as it should maybe you think it . Need to know where the crankshaft position sensor and the ecm 2004 nissan titan stalled and had a private mechanic replace the crankshaft position sensor. Where is the crankshaft sensor on a 2004 nissan altima answered by a verified nissan mechanic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.