Note a trigonometric ratio is a ratio between two sides of a right triangle the tangent ratio is just one of these ratios in this tutorial youll see how to find . Sine cosine and tangent sine cosine and tangent often shortened to sin cos and tan are each a ratio of sides of a right angled triangle for a given angle . One important ratio in right triangles is the tangent the tangent of an angle theta and the adjacent side is what you need to find you get . Use excels tan function to find the tangent of an angle measured in degrees or radians a step by step example is included. We can find an unknown angle in a right angled triangle cosine or tangent to use in this question step 4 find the angle from your calculator
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.