Britains violent crime record is worse than any other country in the european union it has been revealed official crime figures show the uk also has a worse rate . This list is based on per capita homicide rates as reported by the united nations office on drugs and crime unodc in 2010. Car thefts down by 36 in the eu between 2008 and 2016 police in the european union eu recorded about 660 000 car thefts in 2016 a 19 reduction . Europe has very little violent crime but pickpockets and purse snatchers can be a problem in busy tourist areas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.