This unique book presents a framework for the strategy and methodology of diagnostic research in relation to its relevance for practice. The evidence base of clinical diagnosis theory and methods of diagnostic research 2nd edition. Evidence base of clinical diagnosis the architecture of diagnostic research d l sackett professor a and r b haynes director b author information . Clinical problem solving and diagnostic decision making selective review of the cognitive literature. The evidence base of clinical diagnosis paperback this unique book presents a framework for the strategy and methodology of diagnostic research in relation to its
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.